As God’s men, we are all invited to meet together three times a year:
• To come and feast;
• To come and present ourselves before our Lord and;
• To come and receive from our Lord tools for life.
The theme for the forthcoming breakfasts is ‘Sit, Walk Stand’ and is based on three power lessons from the letter to the Ephesians:
1. Sit: rediscover our position in Christ and enter into a place of rest;
2. Walk: encouraging each other to walk worthy;
3. Stand: having done all else to stand.
So, add the following dates to your diary/iCal/google-cal:
· Saturday 12th May 2012, 8.30 – 10.30am
· Saturday 20th October 2012, 8.30 – 10.30am
Doors open at 8.15am. It's pay on the door, but you do need to book in advance (so we can save your bacon). To book, Use PayPal below or email email@example.com
All too often we find that our only contact with other Christian men is in a church context be that at Sunday celebrations or Pastorates during the week, when what we are also needing is time out with ‘the boys’.
Therefore, aside from the termly breakfast, we are planning several social events where you can escape the rat race and let off a bit steam.
Mentoring for Men…towards a definition:
· Someone ahead of us calling us on;
· Someone alongside us helping us along;
· Someone behind us spurring us along.
If you are interest in linking up with a potential mentor or would be willing to meet up and support/mentor other men, please email firstname.lastname@example.org