We are now recruiting for five key roles to assist with the growing work of ACT! among the marginalised in our city. We are particularly looking for those who have a background in administration, book-keeping, mentoring and social work, further outlined below. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Volunteer Social Worker: needed for an Integrate (mentoring) Coordinator role.
Time commitment: 4-8 hours per week.
2. Volunteer Social Workers: needed for Support/Key Worker roles with vulnerable adults. Time commitment: 4-8 hours per week.
3. Volunteer men: needed to mentor vulnerable men (offenders or those with substance misuse or mental health issues). Time commitment: 2-3 hours per week.
4. Volunteer Administrator: needed to support day-to-day running of the ACT! office. Time commitment: as many hours as you can give us!
5. Volunteer Book-keeper: needed to take on ACT! books as we move into independent charitable status. Time commitment: 2-4 hours per week.
For more information about ACT!, please click here.